woensdag 19 juni 2013

Cathedral Project

For one of my last projects of this schoolyear, we had to make groups and design a gothic cathedral. I was in a group of four, togheter with Thomas, Teun and Karleen. Our gothic cathedral is designed in a French gothic style. Features which can be seen as well in our designs, are the three portals, the rose window and the two main towers on the west façade. Beside this a lot of other things from the gothic style, such as pointed arches, ribbed vaults and the Flying Buttress can be seen.
We made a large map, with topics of our design. Everyone did a few things of this, so we worked as a group. Though Thomas and I probably did a bit more than the others. I have designed the front and back side of the map, put all the things togheter and designed the decorations.
Personally, I really like the map. I put a lot of effort in it, and I am happy with the result. That's why I think the mark we got, a nine, was really worth it.

Have a nice holiday!

Front side, Chapter House




Ground Plans

West Façade and Decorations


Interior, Construction,
Furniture and Materials


Back side




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten