dinsdag 14 januari 2014

Foto Collage

As the second assignment of our series of lessons 'who am I?', we had to make a foto collage that reflected ourselves. The pictures used in the collage had to represent or symbolize your personality, talents, tastes and moods. The purpose was to make a self-portrait without even including your face or body.

My pictures formed a collage on a background that spelled out LOVE. At first I wanted to spell out LIFE instead, but the shape of the letters did not really fit. Anyway, I had chosen to let each letter (except for the L) symbolise a part of my life. The pictures on the O symbolise my passion for travelling and cultures. It shows that I want to see the world. And that I want to see it all, for the busy big cities up until the quiet beaches. The next letter, V, represents the love I have for my friends and family. It also shows my love for music and movies. I play the guitar and really like to listen to music. It shows me when I just want to stay inside, covered with a blanket watching movies or listening to music, surrounded by the ones I love. Finally the last letter E, shows   how much I like sporting. Currently, I play tennis, but I enjoy running and other sports as well. It represents the side of me when I am motivated, happy and full of energy. The pictures also show that I really love fruits. 

The mark I got was a 7,8. That mark is okay, but to be really honest I was a bit disappointed with it. Namely, I had put a lot of effort in making the collage and searching all of the pictures. And it was one of the only assignments I thought of as to be really finished. Personally I really like it, it looks like a busy, happy thing full of fun and most importantly it shows me. To me it was worth an 8. Anyway, here is a picture, so form your own opinion!
(It's a little bit destroyed after I cycled home ;) )



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten